Written by attorney John Preston Smith

How to Legitimate a Child in Georgia (for fathers only)

Additional resources provided by the author

Georgia Bar Forms (see below) OCGA (see below) Resources for Fathers (see below)

Free Q&A with lawyers in your area

Avvo child custody email series

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer