Written by attorney John Keramaris | Feb 28, 2010

How to go about evicting a non-paying Tenant in Massachusetts.

Additional resources provided by the author

Massachusetts Rental Housing Association, An integral network of Landlords helping Landlords all over Massachusetts providing support groups, monthly meetings, speakers, and newsletters. (Several local chapters for your own City or Town).

Rate this guide

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer