Written by attorney Ada Ko Wong

How to Get Your Employee File in Washington

Unfortunately, many employees are not aware of this right. This guide will arm employees with the knowledge of how to obtain their personnel file—and what to do if the employer refuses.

Additional resources provided by the author

Feel free to call Ada Ko Wong at (206) 805-1493 or email her at [email protected] Check out her personal webpage and blog at or visit her firm website at

Free Q&A with lawyers in your area

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer