Skip to main content

How to Get Your Security Deposit Back in Small Claims in Washington State

Posted by attorney Elizabeth Powell

Additional resources provided by the author has the Notice of Small Claim form under the forms tab.

Author of this guide:

Was this guide helpful?

Recommended articles about Lawsuits and disputes

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer