Written by attorney Romy B Jurado

How to Get into the United States as a Treaty Investor

If you are from a country that has a Treaty of Trade and Commerce with the United States, you may qualify to live and work in the United States as a treaty investor. First, you need to scale through the requirements. The process is a bit complex and can be stressful.

Additional resources provided by the author

Free Q&A with lawyers in your area

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer