Written by attorney Cody N. Guarnieri | Jan 28, 2015

How to Get Into Accelerated Rehabilitation in Connecticut

In this guide you will learn some practical pointers for applying for and being admitted into the Accelerated Rehabilitation ("AR") Program in Connecticut. The AR program is available for certain individuals accused of non-serious offenses and who are unlikely to offend again in the future.

Additional resources provided by the author

Rate this guide

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer