Written by attorney J.D. Smith

How to Get Compensated for Assistance of a Family Member or Friend When Injured

Additional resources provided by the author

WPI 30.09.01 Measure of Economic Damages–Elements of Past Damages–Domestic Services/Nonmedical Expenses RCW 4.56.250(1) (a)

Free Q&A with lawyers in your area

Avvo personal injury email series

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer