Written by attorney Michael J. Helfand

How to Get an Order of Protection in Cook County, Illinois

Additional resources provided by the author

If you need a protective order, contact the court clerk at the correct location. Some courthouses may have legal assistance available. You can always give us a call. We’ll point you in the right direction and put you in contact with an experienced attorney if you need one. Your call is completely confidential. 1-800-517-1614

Free Q&A with lawyers in your area

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer