Skip to main content

How to Get an E-2 Treaty Investor Visa?

The E-2 Investor visa is for applicants from certain countries who wish to invest in a US business enterprise or actually start one. This category is perfect for any startup company or individual entrepreneurs. The E-2 visa is generally secured through the US Consulate of the foreign country.

Additional resources provided by the author

Rate this guide

Recommended articles about Immigration

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer