Written by attorney Edit Stelczner

How to Get a B1/B2 Visa for Medical Treatment in the United States?

The B1/B2 visa category has a subcategory for entries to the United States for the purposes of medical treatment. You will apply for the B1/B2 visa at the US Consulate of your country and you must show evidence of the medical treatment to be received along with the traditionally required documents.

Additional resources provided by the author

Free Q&A with lawyers in your area

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer