Skip to main content

How to Get a K-3 Visa for a U.S. Citizen Spouse

Posted by attorney Amy Becerra

Additional resources provided by the author

Disclaimer: This article was authored by Amy L. Becerra, Esq. The above information is general in nature and not meant as a substitute for case-specific advice. Contact an experienced immigration attorney for legal advice and representation in your particular situation., (757) 345-9019.

Author of this guide:

Was this guide helpful?

Recommended articles about Immigration

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer