Written by attorney John R Rodriguez

How to Remove an Arrest from your Record if you were Innocent

How to remove an arrest from your record when your were innocent of the crime that you were accused of committing.

Additional resources provided by the author

In California the Petition or form to Seal and Destroy an Arrest Record under Penal Code 851.8 can be found online at:

Free Q&A with lawyers in your area

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer