Written by attorney Andrew Michael Korduba

How to get a Domestic Violence Civil Protection Order

Are you or someone in your family the victim of Domestic Violence? You can get a Protection Order from the court TODAY giving you exclusive use of the house, the car, the children and even child/spousal support. Let me show you how.

Additional resources provided by the author

Free Q&A with lawyers in your area

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer