Written by attorney Frank Junior Borgese

How To Get A Default Judgment Thrown Out In New York State

This guide will explain some of the common steps needed to determine whether you can have a default judgment that was entered against you in New York State thrown out (i.e. vacated).

Additional resources provided by the author

Free Q&A with lawyers in your area

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer