Written by attorney Stephen D Aarons | Sep 10, 2019

How to Get a Criminal Record Expunged (Sealed) in New Mexico

How to file a petition in the First Judicial District Court (Santa Fe, New Mexico) for Expungement

Additional resources provided by the author

Rate this guide

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer