Written by attorney Samuel Gray Holloway

How to Finalize an Uncontested Divorce in Tennessee

-Complaint for Divorce -COBRA Notice -Marital Dissolution Agreement -Permanent Parenting Plan -Child Support Worksheet -Parenting Class Certificate -Agreed Order to Set Final Hearing -Final Decree of Divorce -Certificate of Divorce

Additional resources provided by the author

Make sure to get a copy of the Judge signed Final Decree of Divorce for your records. If there are things in the MDA that still need to be done (e.g. refinance the home in your individual name), you should get a certified copy of the final decree. Click the link in this section to setup a consultation with me! Thanks!

Free Q&A with lawyers in your area

Avvo child custody email series

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer