Written by attorney John Feely | Apr 12, 2017

How to Fill Our an Unlawful Detainer Complaint in California

This is a step by step guide on filling out an unlawful detainer complain in pro per in California. It is recommended that you have an attorney before doing so.

Rate this guide

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer