Written by attorney Guerline Ladouceur-Laurore

How to file I-130 Petition Unmarried Child under age 21 of US Citizen Father

Additional resources provided by the author

This guide is only for staightforward cases, if you have any immigration law issues, you should contact a competent attorney well versed in immigration law. DISCLAIMER: This communication does not create an Attorney-Client relationship unless you have retained this office for legal representation.

Free Q&A with lawyers in your area

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer