Skip to main content

How to file for Naturalization

Posted by attorney Haroen Calehr

Additional resources provided by the author

Its always a good idea to consult with competent immigration attorney to asses one's viability to become a naturalized US citizen. There are obstacles such as failure to pay child support, extended absences outside the US, criminal convictions either within the 3 or 5 year statutory period, failure to file US income tax returns, and many more pitfalls that must be properly addressed and reviewed PRIOR to filing. For a general understanding visit our website at OR and click on immigration and than naturalization.

Author of this guide:

Was this guide helpful?