Written by attorney Irene C Olszewski | Nov 18, 2009

How to File for Divorce in CT

Filing for divorce (also known as a "dissolution of marriage") in Connecticut first requires a several different steps, each with a different set of documents.

Rate this guide

Avvo child custody email series

Sign up to receive a 10-part series of useful information and legal advice about the divorce process.

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer