Written by attorney Charles M. Torres

How to File for Adjustment of Status when Married to a U.S. citizen

This guide will provide the basics in filing for adjustment of status if you are married to a U.S. citizen. Different field offices will require minor variations of this basic package.

Additional resources provided by the author

For additional information you can go to the website and access the form section to download the forms and instructions.

Free Q&A with lawyers in your area

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer