Written by attorney Matthew P. Barach

How to File an Uncontested Divorce in Massachusetts

Additional resources provided by the author

see Massachusetts Probate Court forms page for the form

Free Q&A with lawyers in your area

Avvo child custody email series

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer