Written by attorney Gina Nicole Policastri

How to File an Ex Parte Application in Santa Clara County, California Family Court (non DV)

Additional resources provided by the author

For more information, you can go to Click on the "Family Rules and Attachments" and go to rule 5C.

Free Q&A with lawyers in your area

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer