Written by attorney Alexander Mchenry Memmen

How to File a Small-Claims Suit in Cook County, Illinois (Chicago)

Free Q&A with lawyers in your area

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer