Skip to main content

How to File a Rent-and-Possession Lawsuit to Evict a Non-Paying Tenant in Missouri

This guide will take you through the steps to evict a non-payment tenant in Missouri under the rent-and-possession statute. The papers to be filed with the court are fairly simple, but if the tenant hires and attorney or employs delay tactics you might wish you had hired an attorney.

Rate this guide

Recommended articles about Landlord or tenant

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer