Written by attorney Marlo D. Bruch

How to File a Complaint With The Michigan Occupational Safety and Health Administration (MIOSHA).

The proper steps to file a complaint with MIOSHA are listed below.

Free Q&A with lawyers in your area

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer