Written by attorney J. Grady Hepworth

How To File A Complaint With the Idaho Human Rights Commission (IHRC) For Employment Discrimination

Under both federal law and the law of the State of Idaho, it is illegal for an employer to discriminate against persons based on that person's "race, color, religion, sex or national origin," or on the basis of age and disability. However, before you can file a lawsuit, you must file with the IHRC.

Additional resources provided by the author

Additional resources can be found on the Idaho Human Rights Commission website: You can also read the Human Rights Commission laws yourself, which are codified under Idaho Code Title 67, Chapter 59.

Free Q&A with lawyers in your area

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer