Skip to main content

How to file a complaint with the Florida Medical Board (also known as the Department of Health MQA)

We encourage patients harmed by Medical Malpractice or those who have concerns about medical treatment contact the Department of Health Medical Quality Assurance Division and submit a complaint explaining the circumstances.

Additional resources provided by the author

Rate this guide

Avvo personal injury email series

Sign up to receive a 3-part series of useful information and advice about personal injury law.

Recommended articles about Personal injury

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer