Written by attorney Heather Gunn Anderson | Nov 11, 2016

How to File a Charge of Discrimination with the EEOC

Been treated differently than someone else? Contact the EEOC and file a charge - as soon as possible as you could waive any claims if you wait too long.

Additional resources provided by the author

Have questions? Think you've been discriminated against? Call us today at 865-934-4000

Rate this guide

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer