Skip to main content

How to Fight a Military Separation

Steps to consider when facing an adverse administrative discharge from the military. This guide will refer to the Army specifically but some of the generic steps would be applicable to all of the services. Consult a qualified military lawyer before taking any action on your case.

Additional resources provided by the author

AR 635-200
AR 135-178
AR 15-6
AR 600-8-24
AR 135-175
AR 15-6

Rate this guide

Recommended articles about Military law

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer