Written by attorney Mirakmal Niyazmatov | Apr 25, 2018

How to Extend B1 or B2 Visitor Visa?

Foreign nationals intending to visit the United States for business or pleasure apply for B1 or B2 visitor visas. These are non-immigrant visas and therefore you are only allowed to stay a short period of time. When you need to stay longer, you have to apply for extension by filing Form I-539.

Rate this guide

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer