Written by attorney Romy B Jurado

How to Establish an American Office With the L-1 Visa

The L-1 Intracompany Transferee Visa allows for the transfer of certain classes of employees from foreign offices to U.S. counterparts with relative ease. Learn how the L-1 Visa can help you fulfill your business goals, and how Jurado & Farshchian immigration attorneys can help.

Additional resources provided by the author

As with most U.S. visas, the application process for the L-1 Visa can be daunting. You must complete and submit Form I-129 with U.S. immigration authorities along with several supporting documents detailing what the candidate will do for the U.S. office, the relationship between the U.S. and foreign offices, and other required information. Moreover, once the application is approved, the candidate must go to a U.S. embassy or consulate to receive the visa stamp. Since you and your employees are likely unfamiliar with America’s complex visa system, you should save time and money by working with Jurado & Farshchian immigration attorneys. Our firm has helped businesses of all sizes qualify for the L-1 Visa and its subcategories, whether by blanket petition or individual filing. If you are aiming to expand your business into the U.S., call (305) 921-0440 or email [email protected] to learn how we can help you obtain the L-1 Visa.

Free Q&A with lawyers in your area

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer