Skip to main content

How to enforce child support payments

Posted by attorney Taylor House

If you have a valid court order for child support and the other party is behind at least one full month, you may be able to file a petition to enforce a child support order and compel the other party to pay.

Author of this guide:

Was this guide helpful?