Written by attorney John B. Crotts

How to do an Informal Estate Administration and Probate

The administration of an estate under the jurisdiction of the Clerk is generally required when the decedent owned personal property in the decedent’s sole name. However, in some types of estate, a full administration may not be required. In such cases, a small estate may be appropriate or no admin

Free Q&A with lawyers in your area

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer