Written by attorney Romy B Jurado

How To Determine The Amount You Need To Invest For An E-2 Visa

The E-2 visa is a visa category for investors from treaty countries who want to start a business in the United States. After determining that you are from a treaty country, the next thing you need to consider is how much you need to invest for an E-2 Visa.

Additional resources provided by the author

Free Q&A with lawyers in your area

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer