Written by attorney Virginia Louise Hunt

How To Contest a PPD Award in Nevada

Additional resources provided by the author

Nevada Attorney for Injured Workers (702) 486-2830; Nevada Dept. of Administration Hearings Division (702) 486-2525; Appeals Division (702) 486-2527; Division of Industrial Relations (702) 486-9000.

Free Q&A with lawyers in your area

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer