Written by attorney Asel Mukambetova

DS-260 and DS-261 Forms - Step-By-Step Guide [2020]

Foreign nationals seeking an immigrant visa from abroad must apply by using Forms DS-260 and DS-261. Administered by the National Visa Center (NVC), these forms are a foreign-born national’s first step to permanent resident (green card) status through consular processing.

Additional resources provided by the author

Free Q&A with lawyers in your area

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer