Written by attorney Mark C Blair

How to Clear Your Criminal Record In Washington

The State of Washington provides three remedies for individuals with criminal history records. Depending on the circumstances, one may vacate, seal or expunge such records. The purpose of this legal guide is to provide an overview of these options.

Additional resources provided by the author

Gathering necessary court documents, drafting the correct pleadings and navigating the court system can be a challenge to anyone lacking prior experience with the court system so it is probably a good idea to seek out the services of a legal professional with experience in this area of the law.

Free Q&A with lawyers in your area

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer