Written by attorney John Mark White | Aug 14, 2008

How to Change Your Workers’ Comp Doctor

Additional resources provided by the author

Always talk to an attorney before you request a change of doctor, because sometimes a change isn't the best choice for you. You can find an attorney by searching here on Avvo. You can also find out more by calling the Arkansas Workers' Compensation Commission at (800) 250-2511.

Rate this guide

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer