Written by attorney Ashkan Yekrangi

How to Change Your Address With USCIS

This quick guide will ensure that USCIS has the proper address to send you notices if you move during a pending application.

Additional resources provided by the author

Free Q&A with lawyers in your area

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer