Written by attorney Shah Peerally

How to Change Status from a Visitor/Business Visa to a Student Visa.

How to change from a B1/B2 visa to a Student F1 visa. This video quickly gives an overview of the change of status and the checklist for change of status to student visa.

Additional resources provided by the author

Free Q&A with lawyers in your area

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer