Written by attorney Paul Joseph Consbruck | Mar 11, 2010

How to change my child's name or birth date (after an International Adoption)

Rate this guide

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer