Written by attorney Kristen Stanley-Wallace

How to Change a Prior Custody of Child Support Order in Louisiana

Your Louisiana child custody or child support order no longer works for your family. What is required to change it?

Additional resources provided by the author

For a more in-depth analysis regarding changing an existing court order regarding child support and/or child custody, please see the Stanley-Wallace Law, LLC blog post located at:

Free Q&A with lawyers in your area

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer