Written by attorney Matt Fleischer

How to Avoid Probate After Death: Utilizing Small Estate Affidavits in Oklahoma

Typically, all assets owned by a deceased person in his or her name only must be probated. There are, however, a few notable exceptions. This article provides an overview of the Oklahoma assets that can be transferred by "small estate affidavit" after death.

Free Q&A with lawyers in your area

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer