Skip to main content

How to Apply for Permanent Residency Based on Marriage to a US Citizen

Posted by attorney Karol Brown

One way to apply for a "green card" is on the basis of marriage to a US citizen. There are a few important things to keep in mind if you plan to apply for permanent residence through this method.

Author of this guide:

Was this guide helpful?