Written by attorney Edward Orendain

How to Apply for a U Non-immigrant Visa

A U visa is for victims of certain crimes who have suffered mental or physical abuse and have assisted law enforcement with the investigation or prosecution of the case. This guide is for intended for informational purposes only and should not be considered legal advice. Please consult an attorney.

Free Q&A with lawyers in your area

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer