Skip to main content

How to Appeal your Felony Conviction in Michigan

Additional resources provided by the author

Many appellate questions can be answered by visiting the Michigan State Appellate Defender's Office website at

Rate this guide

Recommended articles about Criminal defense

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer