Written by attorney Benjamin Allen Rubin

How so I find a Special Needs Planning Attorney

If you needed heart surgery, would you go to a general practitioner or an internist? Of course you would not entrust your heart surgery to anyone but an experienced heart surgeon. Likewise, when you need special needs planning, you shouldn’t be considering a general estate planning attorney.

Additional resources provided by the author

Free Q&A with lawyers in your area

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer