Written by attorney James Joseph Falcone | Aug 25, 2009

How to Record a “Notice of Action Pending”, or “Lis Pendens” in California

Additional resources provided by the author

Rate this guide

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer