Written by attorney Jennifer R. Beltz

How quickly should I contact an attorney in a Florida motorcycle accident case?

We recommend you contact an attorney as quickly as possible. Obviously the first thing you need to do is get your medical treatment. Once you've obtained your initial medical treatment, contact an attorney. The insurance companies are already working on the case. You need to get ahead of that.

Additional resources provided by the author

Free Q&A with lawyers in your area

Avvo personal injury email series

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer